iMOTION™ Appliance Motion Control IC integrating the Motion Control Engine (MCE) with a Microcontroller.
Summary of Features:
- Motion Control Engine (MCE) - Field proven computation engine for high efficiency sinusoidal sensorless motor control
- MCU 8051 with 30MHz
- Built-in support for single or two shunt current feedback
- Loss minimization Space Vector PWM
- Built-in digital & analog peripheral set
- UART serial interface
- Additional analog & digital application IOs
- Integrated protection features
- JTAG interface
- 64KB flash memory
- QFP64 package
- Fastest motor control implementation
- ready-to-use algorithm based on MCE
- sinusoidal PMSM FOC control
- easy motor parametrization
- Additional flexibility with integrated MCU
- integrated A/D converter, OP amps & comparators
- single or leg shunt
- internal oscillator
- Additional Boost PFC control implemented
- Optimally combined with a CIPOS™ IPM
The 99 Series Installer will install a support package for several iMOTION™ evaluation boards. Within the Installer you will find the Control Board Eval-M1-099M listed under the name IRMCP0199-1-D.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.