A new benchmark in efficiency and thermal performance
800V CoolMOS™ P7 superjunction MOSFET series is a perfect fit for low power SMPS applications by fully addressing market needs in performance, ease-of-use and price/performance ratio. It mainly focuses on flyback applications including adapter and charger, LED driver, audio SMPS, AUX and industrial power.
This new product family offers up to 0.6% efficiency gain and 2°C to 8°C lower MOSFET temperature compared to its predecessor as well as to competitor parts tested in typical flyback applications. It also enables higher power density designs through lower switching losses and better DPAK R DS(on) products. Overall, it helps customers save BOM cost and reduce assembly effort.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class FOM R DS(on) * E oss; reduced Qg, C iss and C oss
- Best-in-class DPAK R DS(on) of 280mΩ
- Best-in-class V (GS)th of 3V and smallest V (GS)th variation of ± 0.5V
- Integrated Zener diode ESD protection up to Class 2 (HBM)
- Best-in-class quality and reliability
- Fully optimized portfolio
- 0.1% to 0.6% efficiency gain and 2°C to 8°C lower MOSFET temperature as compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings and lower assembly cost
- Easy to drive and to design-in
- Better production yield by reducing ESD related failures
- Less production issues and reduced field returns
- Easy to select right parts for fine tuning of designs