650V CoolMOS™ CFDA is Infineon's second generation of market leading automotive qualified high voltage CoolMOS™ MOSFET. In addition to the well-known attributes of high quality and reliability required by the automotive industry, the new CoolMOS™ CFDA series provides now also an integrated fast body diode.
Summary of Features:
- First 650V automotive qualified technology with integrated fast body diode on the market
- Limited voltage overshoot during hard commutation – self limiting di/dt and dv/dt
- Low gate charge value Q g
- Low Q rr at repetitive commutation on body diode & lowQ oss
- Reduced turn on and turn of delay times
- Compliant to AEC Q101 standard
- Increased safety margin due to higher breakdown voltage
- Reduced EMI appearance and easy to design in
- Better light load efficiency
- Lower switching losses
- Higher switching frequency and/or higher duty cycle possible
- High quality and reliability
- Unidirectional and bidirectional DC-DC converter
- Battery charger
- HID lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.