Summary of Features:
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- AEC qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- world's lowest RDS at 40V (on)
- highest current capability
- lowest switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- OptiMOS-T2 40V addresses all kind of EPS motor control, 3-phase and H-bridge motors, HVAC fan control, electric pumps, etc. especially in combination with PWM control.
- Thus OptiMOS-T2 40V products based on Infineon’s advanced trench technology will be the benchmark for next generation of automotive applications in energy efficiency, CO2 reduction, e-drives.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.