Summary of Features:
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- Automotive AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Package (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Low switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- Robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- OptiMOS-T 40V addresses to small loads control switching (3-phase and H-bridge motors, electric pumps, etc. especially in combination with PWM control).
- Body applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.