IAUC45N04S6L063H 40V, N-Ch, 6.3 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, PG-TDSON-8, OptiMOS™ 6
The new integrated half-bridge (5mm x 6mm) from Infineon is the innovative and cost efficient package solution for motor drive & body applications.
The dual SSO8 5x6 mm2 package is perfectly suitable for single loads. For bridge applications the routing with a dual MOSFET is complicated and requires a large PCB area. Additionally, current rating in the dual SSO8 packages are limited to 20A.
Using the integrated half-bridge, the PCB area is sizably reduced, as it provides enhanced routing for bridge applications. The newly designed half-bridge is based on the optimized OptiMOS™6 technology. The portfolio provides a wide RDS(ON) range from 3.0 mΩ to 7.0 mΩ and increased datasheet current rating of 60A.
Summary of Features
- Integrated half bridge SSO8 (5x6)
- 5x6 mm2 reduced footprint & optimized layout for B6 apps
- Latest OptiMOS™6 40V optimized for switching & power losses
- Package JEDEC listed
- Cost efficiency for low & mid power drive apps
- Cu-clip soldered
- Enhanced routing for bridge applications results in sizably reduced PCB area
- Optimized for OptiMOS™6
- RDS(ON) range 3.0 mΩ -> 7.0 mΩ
- Increased datasheet current rating of 60A