New OptiMOS™-5 40 V Mosfet in sTOLL Package (high power leadless package in 7x8 mm2) for future automotive applications (JEDEC name is MO-319A and IEC name is HSOF-5).
sTOLL offers high current capability of 250 A and a footprint of 56 mm2 which is even smaller than DPAK (65 mm2). In combination with Infineon’s leading OptiMOS™-5 40 V power MOS technology, sTOLL offers best in class power density and power efficiency at Infineon’s well known quality level for robust automotive packages.
Summary of Features
- OptiMOSTM 5 - power MOSFET for automotive applications
- N-channel - Enhancement mode - Normal Level
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL3 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested