A complementary family of linear current source devices as extension of LITIX™ Basic
LITIX™ Basic+ product family offers state-of-the-art current accuracy to fulfill worldwide OEM requirements.
1 to 3 output channels offer optimized scalability and help to reduce system costs.
Further system cost reduction is achieved by sharing the same external components for common diagnosis and PWM dimming functions.
LITIX™ Basic+ precisely controls the LED brightness by using the integrated PWM engine with its outstanding accuracy; the combined current accuracy in this case is rated as best-in-class.
The family addresses a broad range of applications with its extended output current range from 5 mA up to 360 mA.
The power shift feature for high-current applications supports a smaller PCB area and robust thermal management.
LITIX™ Basic+ offers high design-in flexibility with its selectable fault management modes; it simplifies the implementation of different regional specifications.
In addition, the enhanced diagnosis allows the detection of any kind of LED failure.
LITIX™ Basic+ provides the most flexible Single LED Short (SLS) feature in the market: the devices can either go to a latched off-state, active retry or simple diagnosis without channel deactivation.
The LITIX™ Basic+ product family is suited for exterior LED lighting and as well as other LED applications.
Infineon Developer Community is available 24x7 for you to connect and network with engineers across the globe. Get help from Infineon support engineers, and expert members to solve your design challenges anytime, from anywhere, in any topic, and in your preferred language.
Why use Infineon’s LED Driver LITIX™ Basic+?
- Most flexible SLS in the market: either latched or active retry possible
- Least number of add. components needed
- Several fault management modes selectable (OL, SC & SLS)
- Error network concept (<=16 ICs per net)
- Conducted emission: Result below CISPR25 Class V in SLS retry (or PWM) mode
- Inducted immunity (up to 300 mA): Very good results
- Programmable output current accuracy with LITIX™ Basic+ Companion TLD1114-1EP
- Good accuracy @ low IOUT & Low drop @ high IOUT
- Current consumption during fault condition (all channels deactivated): IS(fault, OUT) <1.25mA
- Current consumption during fault condition triggered from another device sharing ERRN bus (all channels deactivated): IS(fault, ERRN) <850µA