LITIX™ Basic +
Infineon LITIX™ Basic+ LED drivers serve as perfect extension to the existing LITIX™ Basic family. LITIX™ Basic+ linear constant current sources with their 1 to 3 inputs/outputs build a scalable family to reduce system costs (e.g. less external components needed, introduction of power shift feature).
Output currents from 5 mA up to 360 mA (with power shift) can be served with LITIX™ Basic+. The family also has optimized diagnosis features as well as an improved output current accuracy. Several selectable fault management modes offer high design-in flexibility. LITIX™ Basic+ offers the most flexible Single LED Short (SLS) feature in the market: the device can either go to a latched off-state, active retry or simply diagnosis without channel deactivation.
Last but not least, LITIX™ Basic+ supports design flexibility by footprint compatibility – if you know one device, you know the whole family.
Why use Infineon’s LED Driver LITIX™ Basic+?
- Most flexible SLS in the market: either latched or active retry possible
- Least number of add. components needed
- Several fault management modes selectable (OL, SC & SLS)
- Error network concept (<=16 ICs per net)
- Conducted emission: Result below CISPR25 Class V in SLS retry (or PWM) mode
- Inducted immunity (up to 300 mA): Very good results
- Programmable output current accuracy with LITIX™ Basic+ Companion TLD1114-1EP
- Good accuracy @ low IOUT & Low drop @ high IOUT
- Current consumption during fault condition (all channels deactivated): IS(fault, OUT) <1.25mA
- Current consumption during fault condition triggered from another device sharing ERRN bus (all channels deactivated): IS(fault, ERRN) <850µA