650 V, 75 A IGBT Discrete with Silicon Carbide Schottky diode
650 V, 75 A TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT co-packed with half-rated 6th generation Silicon CarbideCoolSiC™ Schottky barrier diode in Kelvin-emitter TO-247-4 package.
The ultra-fast 650 V hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT benefits very low switching losses at switching speed above 30 kHz.
Combination of ultra-fast TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT with half-rated freewheeling SiC Schottky barrier diodes in CoolSiC™ Hybrid discrete enables unprecedented reduction of total switching losses and allows to increase significantly switching frequency.
The Kelvin emitter TO-247 4pin package provides ultra-low inductance to the gate-emitter control loop further improving switching performance especially at high switching frequencies.
Summary of Features
- Ultra-low switching losses due to the combination of TRENCHSTOP™ 5 and CoolSiC™ diode technology as well as the Kelvin emitter package
- Very low on-state losses
- Benchmark switching efficiency in hard switching topologies
- Simplified PCB design due to the optimized pin-out of the four-pin package
- Qualified according to JEDEC for target applications
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC 47/20/22
- Highest efficiency
- Increased power density
- Plug & play replacement of the pure silicon devices
- Easy upgrade of existing designs for higher efficiency
- Reduced cooling effort
- Excellent for paralleling