Standard support services (Free of charge):
Basic Support Services, provided free of charge, aim to offer a generic technical help-desk to the customers for AURIX™ related topics.
This does not include design services or topics requiring substantial design or R&D effort - those are a part of Tessolve Premium Services.
Technical interface and support to the customers:
24-hrs response time to the customer by email and/or phone to AURIX™ related inquiries.
- Architecture/MCU selection advice
- Project requirements and feasibility analysis
- Documentation, SW and Tools guidance
Tessolve & Infineon product synergy:
Technical help and advice on the synergy of Infineon AURIX™ products, Tessolve Tools and HW, SW solutions to achieve optimal and effective results.
- Safety Multicore Development Suite for TriCore/AURIX™
- PXROS-HR Safety Multicore Real-Time operating system for AURIX™
- Build tool qualification to comply with ISO26262 and IEC61508 requirements
Introductory online basic trainings on various topics. Typical duration is 0.5 – 2 hours.
Premium consultancy services:
Premium consultancy model is based on a specific agreement between a customer and Tessolve PDH and aims to support customer-specific design activities. Tessolve offers consultancy services primarily in the following areas:
Infineon Autosar MCAL:
- MCAL configuration, review and integration in customer application framework
- Autosar Complex Driver development
- Run Inter-operability tests for new platform
- Independent testing for Variants
- Integration support
- SafeTLib integration in a customer application framework
- Test framework setup and configuration
- Custom driver development for AURIX™ devices
- Custom integration of iLLD/MCAL based drivers
- Integration of advanced SW layers, such as Bootstrap, TCP/IP stacks, files system, etc.
- PXROS-HR RTOS driver development
System architecture and design:
- Single to multicore migration
- Multicore-based application architecture and partitioning design
- Porting of non-OS based applications to OS based system
- Power PC to AURIX™ migration
- Functional safety module development
- Safety multicore real-time operating system design with PXROS-HR RTOS
- ISO26262, IEC61508 Build Tool Qualification
Advanced technical trainings: