Half-bridge 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET Easy Module
Summary of Features
- Best in Class packages with 12mm height
- Combination of leading edge WBG material and Easy module packages
- Very low module stray inductance
- Low and equal gate inductances
- Very symmetrical internal chip layouts
- Wide RBSOA
- 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET with enhanced generation 1 trench technology
- Enlarged recommended gate drive voltage window from +15…+18 V & 0…-5 V
- Extended maximum gate-source voltages of +23 V and -10 V
- Tvjop under overload condition up to 175°C
- PressFIT pins
- Outstanding module efficiency which enables system cost advantages
- System efficiency improvement for reduced cooling requirements
- Enabling higher frequency to Increase power density
- Best cost performance ratio with reduced system costs
- Reduction of drift caused by dynamic components
With the growing market of electrical vehicles, the industry has put forward more requirements for the performance of charging piles.
This e-learning will show you that the emergence of CoolSiC™ MOSFETs has improved the charging pile industry to make the EV charger smaller, faster and with higher efficiency.
This training will introduce you to how the CoolSiC™ will help to design the next generation of servo drives.
With this training you will learn how to calculate a reference gate resistance value for your Silicon Carbide MOSFET, how to identify suitable gate driving ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements and to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.