The ILD6150 switch mode DC-DC LED driver is tailored to drive high power LEDs and LED arrays offering flexible dimming options.
Summary of Features:
- Supports buck topology
- Wide usable input voltage from 4.5-60V
- Integrated switch rated up to 1500mA
- PWM or analog dimming
- Adjustable over temperature protection
- Over current protection
- High efficiency
- High output current accuracy ± 3%
- Up to 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Luminaires for commercial or residential lighting
- Electronic control gears
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.