The BFP842ESD is a high performance RF heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) with an integrated ESD protection suitable for 2.3 - 3.5 GHz LNA applications.
Summary of Features:
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 16 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 57 GHz enables best in class noise performance at high frequencies: NFmin = 0.65 dB at 3.5 GHz, 2.5 V, 5 mA
- High gain Gma = 17.5 dB at 3.5 GHz, 2.5 V, 15 mA
- OIP3 = 25.5 dBm at 3.5 GHz, 2.5 V, 15 mA
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require corresponding collector resistor
- Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Satellite communication systems: GNSS Navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, COMPASS/Beidu/Galileo), Satellite radio (SDARs, DAB and C-band LNB) and C-band LNB (1st and 2nd stage LNA)
- Multimedia applications such as mobile/portable TV, Mobile TV, FM Radio
- 3G/4G UMTS/LTE mobile phone applications
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.