BGA7L1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 716 MHzto 960 MHz and operates from1.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage.The device features a single-line two-state control (Bypass- and High gain-Mode) and OFF-state can be enabled by powering down Vcc.
Summary of Features
- Insertion power gain: 13.6 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- Low current consumption: 4.9 mA
- Insertion loss in bypass mode: -2.2 dB
- Operating frequencies: 716 - 960 MHz
- Two-state control: Bypass- and high gain-mode
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.6 V
- Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
- B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Only 1 external SMD component necessary
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
LNA for LTE reception in smart phones, feature phones, tablet PCs and RF front-end modules.