The TLE 5206-2 is an integrated power H-bridge with DMOS output stages for driving DC-Motors. The part is built using the Infineon multi-technology process SPT® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry plus DMOS power devices to exist on the same monolithic structure. Operation modes forward (cw), reverse (ccw), brake and high impedance are invoked from just two control pins with TTL/CMOS compatible levels. The combination of a low R DS ON and the use of a power IC package with low thermal resistance and high thermal capacity helps to minimize system power dissipation. A blocking capacitor at the supply voltage is the only external circuitry due to the integrated freewheeling diodes.
Summary of Features:
- Delivers up to 5 A continuous 6 A peak current
- Optimized for DC motor management applications
- Operates at supply voltages up to 40 V
- Very low R DS ON ; typ. 200 m Ω @ 25 ° C per switch
- Output full short circuit protected
- Overtemperature protection with hysteresis and diagnosis
- Short circuit diagnosis with open drain error flag
- Undervoltage lockout
- CMOS/TTL compatible inputs with hysteresis
- No crossover current
- Internal freewheeling diodes
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Basic monolithic H-bridge saves board area, supports easy control via direct inputs, covers full automotive temperature range
- No external freewheeling diodes requireda
- Auxiliary waterpumps
- Agricultural equipments
- Air shutter system
- Industrial DC motor applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.