Cypress interface ICs, solutions and technologies provide a wide range of industrial, automotive, communications, personal electronics, and enterprise computing equipment. Cypress interface products and solutions enable high bandwidths and longer transmission distances while reducing system size, cost and complexity, so you get to market faster.
- Automotive CXPI Transceivers - CXPI (Clock eXtension Peripheral Interface) is designed to succeed in the widely-used Local Interconnect Network (LIN) automotive communication protocol. CXPI reduces the bill-of-material costs and lowers fuel consumption by requiring fewer wire harnesses in a vehicle. Cypress offers CXPI transceivers, as well as automotive MCUs – a complete solution for your automotive design needs.
- Control Communications -the Neuron Chips provides support for all layers of the LonTalk® control networking protocol, an open industry standard approved by the American National Standards Institute as ANSI/EIA 709.1-A-1999. Neuron Chips are used in a wide variety of applications in building automation, industrial control, transportation systems, and much more.
- Powerline Communication- reliable command and control of loads over existing Powerline infrastructure in a single-chip (PHY, Modem, and Protocol Stack). Cypress’ PLC solution enables control of incandescent, sodium vapor, fluorescent and LED lighting fixtures over the existing Powerlines. Easily integrates with wall-switch dimmers, lamp and appliance modules, enabling on/off, dimming, color mixing, and tunable white light control using a single chip solution, and no additional wiring.
- Multi-protocol PHYs - The HOTLink® family of high-speed transceivers provide data transmission rates from 50 Mbps up to 1.5 Gbps. These flexible devices are ideal for proprietary serial backplane applications.
- SONET & SDH PHYs -high-performance SONET / SDH physical layer (PHY) and framing devices support OC-1 (51.85 Mbps), OC-3 (155.52 Mbps), and OC-48 (2.488 Gbps). These are ideal for low power consumption and integrated transmitter, receiver and post-amp applications.
- Video PHYs -chipset is based on our popular HOTLink® family and complies with the Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers (SMPTE) video-encoding, SMPTE-259M, and Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) standards. Focuses on wireless, Datacom, and fiber optic applications that require high-speed data transmission over high-speed serial fiber, balanced, and unbalanced copper transmission lines at signaling speeds ranging from 195 to 1500 MBaud.