The BFR740EL3 E6829 is a very low noise wideband NPN RF transistor. The device is based on Infineon’s reliable high volume silicon germanium carbon (SiGe:C) heterojunction bipolar technology. The BFR740EL3 E6829 provides a transition frequency fT of approximately 40 GHz and is suited for low voltage applications (VCEO,max = 4V) from VHF to 12 GHz. The BFR740EL3 E6829 is housed in a very thin small leadless package ideal for module designs.
Summary of Features:
• Very low noise figure NFmin = 0.5 dB at 1.9 GHz, 0.8 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 6 mA
• High power gain Gms = 20 dB at 5.5 GHz, 15 mA, 3 V
• Ease of use due to the gain-bandwidth capabilities
• High sensitivity low noise laser receiver matrix
• High RF Transistor Hfe controllability
• Very thin small leadless package (height only 0.31 mm), hence ideal for modules with compact size and low profile height
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free package
As Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) in
• Mobile, portable and fixed connectivity applications: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n, WiMAX 2.5/3.5/5.5 GHz, UWB, Bluetooth
• Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and Cband LNB
• Multimedia applications such as mobile/portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
• 3G/4G UMTS/LTE mobile phone applications
• Lidar based systems
• ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications
As discrete active mixer, amplifier in VCOs and buffer amplifier
Attention: ESD (Electrostatic discharge) sensitive device, observe handling precautions
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.