The BFP843F is a robust low noise broadband pre-matched hetero-junction bipolar transistor (HBT).
Summary of Features:
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 60 GHz to enable best in class noise figure: NFmin = 1.1 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
- High gain Gms = 18 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- OIP3 = 19.5 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
- Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB), navigation systems (e.g. GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.