Low Noise Silicon Bipolar RF Transistor
Summary of Features:
- Low noise high gain silicon bipolar RF transistor
- Based on Infineon´s reliable very high volume 25 GHz silicon bipolar technology
- 0.9 dB minimum noise figure typical at 900 MHz, 3 V, 4 mA
- 16 dB maximum gain (Gma) typical at 2.4 GHz, 3 V, 15 mA
- 28 dBm OIP3 typical at 2.4 GHz, 4 V, 40 mA
- 16.5 dBm OP1dB typical at 2.4 GHz, 4 V, 40 mA
- Popular in discrete oscillators
- Thin, small, flat, Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and Hal-free
- (“green”) package with visible leads
- As Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) in
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB)
- Multimedia applications such as mobile/portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee
- As discrete active mixer in RF Frontends
- As active device in discretes oscillators
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.