This Infineon RF Schottky Diode is a silicon low barrier N-type device with an integrated guard ring on-chip for overvoltage protection. Its low barrier height, small forward voltage and low junction capacitance make BAT24-02ELS a suitable choice for mixer and detector functions in applications with frequencies are as high as 24 GHz.
Summary of Features:
- Low inductanve LS = 0.2 nH (typical)
- Low capacitance CT = 0.2 pF (typical) at 1MHz
- TSSLP-2-3 package (0.62 mm x 0.32 mmx 0.31 mm) with a 0201 footprint
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen free
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC47/20/22
For mixer and detectors in:
- Mobile devices
- Radar systems and modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.