The BGA5L1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 600 MHz to 1000 MHz. The LNA provides 18.5 dB gain and 0.7 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 8.2mA. In bypass mode the LNA provides an insertion loss of 2.7 dB.
The BGA5L1BN6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B9HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.6 V supply voltage. The device features a single-line two-state control (bypass- and high gain-mode). OFF-state can be enabled by powering down VCC.
Summary of Features:
- Operating frequencies: 600 - 1000 MHz
- Insertion power gain: 18.5 dB
- Insertion loss in bypass mode: 2.7 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.7dB
- Low current consumption: 8.2mA
- Multi-state control: bypass- and high gain-mode
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 and TSNP-6-10 leadless package
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ohm
- Low external component count
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.