FM3 CY9AFx1xL/M/N-Series Low Power Arm® Cortex®-M3 Microcontroller (MCU) Family
Arm® Cortex®-M3 based general purpose MCU, with low power modes, integrated Flash memory, SRAM, and rich peripheral functions.
The Infineon FM3 family of 32-bit general-purpose MCUs is based on the Arm® Cortex®-M3 CPU, which provides a scalable platform for many consumer and industrial applications. Popular applications range from motor control, factory automation, white goods and power tools to medical devices, major home appliances, digital consumer devices and office automation equipment. The CY9AFx1xL/M/N-Series is a general purpose family that delivers up to 40 MHz CPU speed, 512 KB flash, 32 KB SRAM and a rich set of peripherals like timers, ADCs, DACs and communication interfaces.
- 77 CoreMark®, 40MHz Arm® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 525µA/MHz active current with 2.7V to 5.5V operating voltage
- Low power 60µA Timer (Sub Timer) operating current
- Up to 512 KB flash and 32KB SRAM
- Hardware Watchdog Timer (WDT), low-voltage detect, and clock supervisor blocks for safety-critical applications
- 2x Multi-Function Timers (MFT)
- 6x Programmable Pulse Generators (PPG)
- 8x Base Timers, 2x Quadrature Position/Revolution Counters (QPRC)
- 1x Dual Timer, Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC), and Watch Counter
- 8x channels of Multi-Function Serial (MFS) interfaces configurable as SPI, UART, I2C, or LIN
- 1x USB and External Bus Interface
- 3x 12-bit, 2Msps ADC with a 24-channel multiplexer input