600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.29 A source and 0.6 A sink currents in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC, 14 Lead SOIC, 14 Lead PDIP.
Summary of Features:
- Floating gate driver designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V logic input compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- High-side output in phase with HIN input
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
- Internal 540 ns deadtime
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Shutdown input turns off both channels
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.