ESD / Transient Protection Diode for Near Field Communication
Summary of Features:
• ESD / transient protection according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD contact discharge): ±10 kV
– IEC61000-4-5 (surge): 2 A (tp = 8 / 20 μs)
• AC working voltage up to ±18.5 V (VTRIG min = 20 V)
• Ultra-low capacitance: CL = 0.3 pF (typical)
• Small leadless plastic package, size 0201 / 0402
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
• ESD Protection of RF signal lines in Near Field Communication (NFC) applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.