The BFP720F is a wideband Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) NPN Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) in a plastic 4-pin dual emitter TSFP-4 package. The device combines very high gain with lowest noise figure at low operating current for use in a wide range of wireless applications. The BFP720F is especially well-suited for portable battery-powered applications in which reduced power consumption is a key requirement. Collector design supports operation voltages from 1.0 V to 4.0 V.
Summary of Features:
- High performance general purpose wideband LNA transistor
- 150 GHz fT-Silicon Germanium Carbon technology
- Enables Best-In-Class performance for wireless applications due to high dynamic range
- Transistor geometry optimized for low-current applications
- Operation voltage: 1.0 V to 4.0 V
- Very high gain at high frequencies and low current consumption
- 26.5 dB maximum stable gain at 1.9 GHz and only 13 mA
- 15 dB maximum available gain at 10 GHz and only 13 mA
- Ultra low noise figure from latest SiGe:C technology
- 0.7 dB minimum noise figure at 5.5 GHz and 1.0 dB at 10 GHz
- High linearity OP1dB = +7 dBm and OIP3 = +21 dBm at 5.5 GHz and low current consumption of 13 mA
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- FM Radio
- Mobile TV
- Cordless phone
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.