AURIX™ Development Studio
The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code.
Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family.
It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as host operating system (OS).
Notice : “The bundled TASKING tools such as the compiler and Debugger can only be used for non-commercial purposes”
The AURIX™ Development Studio is supported by Expert Trainings
Code examples, trainings and all the technical documentation you may need are readily available at your fingertips :
- Integrated Development Environment ( IDE ) : AURIX™ Development Studio installation
- Getting Started with AURIX™ Development Studio
- AURIX™ Development Studio Release Notes
- AURIX™ -TC2xx Microcontroller Expert -Training : Discover how to use and initialize peripherals with iLLD for typical use cases
- AURIX™ -TC2xx Microcontroller Quick-Training : Get a quick look to lear more about AURIX™ peripherals and communications
- Github: For more code examples
- AURIX™ Forum: For more questions and support
The AURIX™ Development Studio is composed of three parts, which are linked to each other in a connected system:
- Infineon web site where you can find a promo page for the AURIX™ development studio and one for the expert level training.
- The Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- The Infineon Github : where you can find the code repository of the Expert Trainings
KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT and the ShieldBuddyTC275 in combination with AURIX™ Development Studio
Order Nr.: KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT
The AURIX™ Development Studio can be easily integrated to the AURIX™ TC297 TFT KIT for debugger and compiler.
Order Nr.: KIT_AURIX_TC275_ARD_SB
The ShieldBuddy is (currently) the world’s smallest AURIX development board. The board is fitted with the Infineon TC275 32-bit multicore processor on a board following the Arduino standard making it compatible with many of the application shields that are available.