Ready-to-use iMOTION™ Motor Control IC for variable speed drives based on sensor less field oriented control (FOC) of permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM).
Summary of Features:
- Motion Control Engine (MCE)
- Field proven computation engine for high efficiency sinusoidal sensorless motor control
- Supports both interior and surface PMSM sensorless control
- Built-in digital & analog peripheral set
- UART serial interface with networking support
- Additional analog & digital application IOs
- Integrated protection features
- Standby function
- 3.3V single supply
- Tiny 5x5mm² QFN-32 package
- Fastest time to market
- no C programming
- factory calibrated
- easy motor parametrization
- Lowest BOM cost
- integrated A/D converter, OP amps & comparators
- single or leg shunt
- internal oscillator
- Very wide speed range
- Multiple motor support (up to 31)
The 99 Series Installer will install a support package for several iMOTION™ evaluation boards. Within the Installer you will find the Control Board Eval-M1-099M listed under the name IRMCP0199-1-D.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.