Fast, robust, dual-channel, reinforced isolated MOSFET gate driver with accurate and stable timing
The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDS9265H is a reinforced isolated gate-driver IC in a 300mil DSO-16 package, designed for the use in high-performance power conversion applications. The 4A/8A source/sink dual-channel gate driver allows for efficiency increases in CoolSiC™ MOSFETs 650V half bridges.
The short propagation delay of 37ns, combined with highly accurate and stable timing over temperature and production, enables further efficiency gains within and across galvanically isolated power stages or in multi-phase/multi-level topologies. The reinforced isolation makes the 2EDS9265H a perfect fit for secondary-side control. Gate driver outputs come with a high 5A reverse current capability and 150V/ns CMTI robustness for high dv/dt power loops.
Summary of Features
- Fast power switching with accurate timing
- Optimized for area and system BOM
- Robust against switching noise
- Output-to-output channel isolation
- Input-to-output channel isolation
- Efficiency gain and lower losses
- Improved thermal behavior at smaller form factor
- Protection and safe operation
- Flexible configurations
- Regulatory safety