AIROC™ CYW20829 Bluetooth® LE MCU
Summary of Features
- Highly integrated Bluetooth® LE 5.4 MCU
- 96 MHz ARM Cortex M33 – Application MCU
- 48 MHz ARM Cortex M33 – Bluetooth® Subsystem
- 256 KB / 96 KB SRAM – Bluetooth® LE
- 48 MHz QSPI/SMIF with XIP, 32 KB Cache
- On-the-fly encryption for off-chip Flash
- Secure Boot & Crypto HW engine
- TX Power: up to +10 dBm
- Robust Receive sensitivity of -106 dBm
- 1.7 to 3.6 V supply voltage range
- 32 Programmable GPIO
- Upto 85°C operating temperature
- Industry’s best range and noise immunity
- Future proof your designs and unlock new use cases with Bluetooth LE 5.4
- Reduce system cost with highly integrated MCU and “right sized” external flash
- Longer battery life with low power connection
- No dongle for ultra low latency HID
Bluetooth LE with full 5.4 features, best range and low power
Bluetooth LE is a breeze with the CYW20829, offering unmatched reliability and range with an integrated power amplifier for 10 dBm of transmit output power and a remarkable receive sensitivity of -98 dBm for Bluetooth® LE 1Mbps. It supports all features up to Bluetooth LE 5.4, and requires minimal external components.
Highly Integrated MCU with CAN FD, rich peripherals and using “Right sized” external flash
Beyond its connectivity prowess, the CYW20829 MCU impresses with high-level of integration leading to reduced BOM cost. It integrates a powerful 96 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M33 MCU and a secondary Arm® Cortex®-M33 dedicated for the Bluetooth® controller. CYW20829 comes with 256 KB of Application SRAM, an XIP capable Quad SPI interface to allow flexible selection of external Flash, and a diverse range of peripherals, including CAN FD, PDM, I2S, ADC, timers.
Built on Infineon Security expertise
Security remains a top priority - with support for secure boot, secure execution environment, a TRNG, eFuse for custom keys, and cryptography acceleration- for safeguarding sensitive data.
Accelerate Development using our pre-certified modules, software tools and code examples
AIROC™ CYW20829 is available in SoC and modules and is complemented by a rich and proven software infrastructure, offering extensive code examples and an easy-to-use development environment. This combination provides unparalleled flexibility and simplifies even the most complex application deployments.
Code examples can be accessed here.