XENSIV™ - IM67D130A high performance digital MEMS microphone for automotive applications
Our new Infineon XENSIV™ IM67D130A is a high performance digital MEMS microphone, qualified according to automotive standard, AEC-Q103-003.
The sensor offers high Signal-to-Noise-Ratio (SNR) and low harmonic distortions (THD) leading to an improved speech intelligibility, making it a best fit for hands free, voice recognition and in-cabin-communication applications. With its close sensitivity and phase matching it is well suited to be used in beamforming arrays. At the same time, its high Acoustic-Overload-Point (AOP) and enlarged operating temperature range allows flexible placement of the microphone in- and outside of the vehicle and therefore the use in a broad range of application environments.
The long availability matches the typical vehicle life cycles enabling Tier 1 and OEMS a long term strategy with platform developments and cost savings in qualifications.
IM67D120A, link to
Summary of Features
- High dynamic range of 103 dB for best speech performance
- Signal to noise ratio of 67 dBSPL
- <1% total harmonic distortions up to high SPL levels
- Acoustic overload point at 130 dBSPL
- Increased operating temperature range: TA = -40°C …105 °C
- Digital PDM output
- Automotive qualification according to AEC-Q103-003
- Automotive qualified microphone with extended availability to match long automotive design cycles for whole typical vehicle´s life cycles, allows savings in design-in efforts and risks
- Close sensitivity and phase matching for usage in arrays
- Flat frequency response with low frequency roll of and very fast analog to digital conversion speed for best ANC performance
- Enlarged operating temperature range allows flexible use in different application environments
- Hands free calling/e-call
- Voice control/beamforming
- Active noise cancellation (ANC/RNC)
- Sirene detection
- Road condition detection