IAUA250N08S5N018 80V, N-Ch, 1.8 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, sTOLL, OptiMOS™ 5
The IAUA250N08S5N018 is a 1.8mR 80V MOSFET in an sTOLL high power leadless 7x8mm2 package, using Infineon’s leading OptiMOSTM 5 technology. Next to others it is used in LED Lighting as well as 48V Auxiliaries like HVAC Compressors and Safety Switches.
Summary of Features
• OptiMOSTM 5 – power MOSFET for automotive applications.
• N-channel - Enhancement mode
• AEC Q101 qualified
• MSL3 up to 260°C peak reflow
• 175°C operating temperature
• Green Product (RoHS compliant)
• Ultra-low Rds(on)
• 100% Avalanche tested
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail