32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller
Body Control Modules, HVAC, Gateway
32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller subcategoriesCollapse all subcategories Expand all subcategories
The Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4(Single core)/M7(Single core/Dual core) core and deliver high performance, enhanced human-machine interfaces, high-security and advanced networking protocols tailored for a broad range of automotive applications such as electrification, body control modules, gateway, and infotainment applications.
Based on the powerful Arm® Cortex® M series core in single and dual core operation it offers state-of-the-art real time performance, safety and security features. Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs are used in motor control for hybrid and electric vehicles (HEV/EV), body electronics.
Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G family builds upon the successful TRAVEO™ T1G families.
The family supports the latest in-car networks, offers high performance function optimized for a minimum memory footprint and embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car.
- Understand the evolution of the cockpit architecture
- Recognize the importance of the central modules like head unit and cockpit domain controllers and get to know Infineon solutions and their components
- Be aware of the Ethernet’s interface basic operations on AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
- Identify which time-sensitive networking (TSN) features are supported by both generations’ derivatives
- Identify common security threats to modern cars
- Understand how OPTIGA™ TPM can help automotive systems achieve a high level of security and their applications in different use cases in various host environments