XENSIV™ - TLE4966 MS2GO, budget-priced evaluation board with two independent magnetic dual Hall latches
The Infineon TLE4966 magnetic sensor 2GO kit is equipped with:
- TLE4966V-1G, link to: double vertical Hall latch with direction detection
- TLE4966G, link to: double lateral Hall latch with direction detection
The board may be programmed using the on-board J-Link debugger based on XMC4200 microcontroller, while the target is based on a XMC1100 Q24F64 ARM® Cortex™-M0 CPU.
In addition, the board features our 3D magnetic sensor, TLI493D-W2BW, link to, used as reference magnetic probe for corelating magnetic switching points with magnetic field strength.
The evaluation software is offered free for download, while the user may also reprogram the board with his own application firmware by using DAVE IDE.
Mechanical wise, the board is compatible with the Out-Of-Shaft Mechanical Add-on, link to, which shall be ordered separately.
For more information please find a more detailed overview on the Hall switches derivatives , link to.
More information on the XENSIVTM Shields and kits 2GO portfolio, as well as free downloads at Sensors 2GO, link to.
Summary of Features
- TLE4966G (dual lateral Hall latch)
- TLE4966V-1G (dual vertical Hall latch)
- XMC1100 (ARM® Cortex™-M0 based)
- On-board J-Link Lite Debugger (Realized with XMC4200 Microcontroller)
- Power over USB (Micro USB), ESD and reverse current protection
- Rotational speed and direction detection
- Power closure systems
- Window lift
- Sun roof
- Tail gate
- Electric shutters
- Sun blinds
- Automated doors
- Seat belt pretensioner