Mobile robots (AGV, AMR)
Mobile robots have become a firmly established part of day-to-day operations, may it be in logistic and warehouse centers, production sites but also hospitals, restaurants, schools, or as last-mile delivery vehicles of packages and goods.
Many types of mobile robots exist, but on a high level the two main types are:
AGV - Automated Guided Vehicle
AGVs are “fixed”. They follow predefined paths using lasers, sensors, barcodes, or magnetic tape for navigation.
AMR - Autonomous Mobile Robot
AMRs are not “fixed” and don’t need external paths. Autonomously mapping, navigating, and obstacle avoidance by using sensors.
Explore our interactive graphic below to find more information
Design with us your subsystem:
- Space and energy saving motor control (motor inverter switches, integrated motor control solutions)
- Efficient power supplies / SMPS for fast charging and wireless charging
- Save battery management systems (BMS)
- Sensing (robot sensing, environment sensing, HMI)
- Connectivity (WiFi, BT, Industrial interfaces, and transceiver)
- Security and safety (embedded security solutions, safety controller and sensor systems)