600V-800V N-Channel Automotive MOSFET
On the fast lane in automotive applications with CoolMOS™ high-voltage superjunction power MOSFETs
600V-800V N-Channel Automotive MOSFET subcategories
CoolMOS™ automotive superjunction MOSFETs address the needs of electric-vehicle applications such as on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, auxiliary power supplies, insulation monitoring, HV eFuse, and HV eDisconnect. With a zero-defect philosophy, our market-leading products exceed AEC-Q101 automotive quality standards and balance high performance at attractive costs combined with high delivery reliability.
Through our product line-up, we have brought innovative concepts into life that support new ways of system optimization and help engineers all over the world to succeed in their designs.
- 600V CoolMOS™ S7A - Perfect fit for slow-switching applications like HV eFuse, HV eDisconnect and on-board chargers
- 650V CoolMOS™ CFD7A – Infineon’s latest product family with integrated fast body diode, is the perfect fit for both hard- and resonant-switching topologies, on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, auxiliary power supplies
- 650V CoolMOS™ CFDA - With integrated fast body diode is the perfect fit for resonant-switching topologies, LLC or full-bridge phase-shift ZVS in DC-DC converter, and HID lamp
- 600V CoolMOS™ CPA - Perfect fit for hard-switching topologies and PFC boost-stages in on-board chargers
- 800V CoolMOS™ C3A - Supports the growing demands of higher system voltages in automotive auxiliary supplies