Chassis domain control
Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
Featuring a mix of software for specific functions and hardware to ensure functions are free from interference, chassis domain control systems have precise requirements for application development. Especially desirable: top-performing microcontrollers with an architecture to support the integration of several critical software functions, such as OEM Black Box Code. That’s why Infineon offers you AURIX Multicore Architecture for your chassis domain control systems. Built to reduce safety engineering efforts and with computation performance of the market leader.
Chassis domain control system diagram
- The chassis domain control approach provides a high-performance, scalable and safe computing platform which already includes the sensor cluster with all its multi-axle inertia sensors
- Domain controllers allow a cost-efficient x-check and fusion of the inertia sensor signals, as well as highly efficient and safe computing of the vehicle dynamic model
- Consequently, the chassis domain control unit represents a promising approach to perfectly coordinating functions such as VSC, semi-active suspension and drivetrain, especially when a four-wheel drive with torque vectoring is required
Car Security - Communication in the car
Car Security - Why is Infineon the perfect partner?
- Get to know why systems require frequent updates, how this is done and how automotive systems try to ensure their security when they are updated
- Learn how AURIX™ families of microcontrollers support over-the-air software updates