SECORA™ ID security solutions
SECORA™ ID solutions combining hardware, packages, antenna inlays, OS, applets, and support from Infineon
The increasing demand for multi-application and local, country-specific requirements for electronic identity documents require a flexible, fast, and secured solution. SECORA™ ID is our new ready-to-go Java Card™ security solution optimized for all electronic identification (eID) applications. It enables state printers and card manufacturers to accelerate their time-to-market through ready-to-use applets supporting rapid project migration. Complimenting the SECORA™ ID solution, we also offer SC interface middleware from cryptovision GmbH for integrating credentials from electronic ID documents into common IT environments.
- Dynamic Java Card™ open platform for electronic document use cases
- Off-the-shelf CC-certified chip plus CC EAL 6+ certified Java Card™ OS with CC EAL 5+ certified applet collection from Infineon, cryptovision GmbH, and Masktech GmbH
- One supplier for chip, software, and extensive packaging option
- Coil on Module package offering for dual interface and contactless applications
- All-in-one toolset based on Eclipse for applet development and personalization
- Infineon’s SOLID FLASH™ technology for faster personalization performance
- Based on sophisticated SLC52G real 16-bit platform
- SC interface middleware supporting ePasslet Suite from cryptovision and applet collection from Masktech
Learn more about SECORA™ ID product portfolio
The SECORA™ ID portfolio offers a broad range of security solutions for applications requiring the most flexible and reliable electronic ID documents and access cards. Designed for industries and organizations that operate any type of high-security facility or that require limited access in certain areas, the secured ID solutions from Infineon offer customizable, ready-to-use packages that include Coil on Module, Contactless, and our proprietary Integrity Guard digital security technology.
Whether across single- or multi-application use cases, the Infineon portfolio provides a range of sophisticated technologies to support your requirements. These include:
- Integrity Guard — Highly sophisticated digital architecture featuring a fully integrated data path and self-checking CPU core for high-end secured ID
- High-performance NFC — Superior contactless performance with ultra-low power consumption and small PCB footprints, this technology delivers NFC payment solutions for connected devices and a range of other options dependent on your requirements.
- SOLID FLASH™ — This flexible and non-volatile memory technology delivers comprehensive security solutions for a range of use cases where robust applications are required.
- Mega Memory — Designed to support next-generation government eID cards, this security solution is ideal for multi-application use cases where total memory sizes remain integral.
- Coil on Module — Dual-interface card design featuring Coil on Module packaging technology delivers ID solutions for a huge range of applications.
- VHBR — Very Highest Bit Rate technology delivers increased speed and efficiencies across all ID security
Featuring a Java Card™ OS open platform with additional options for implementing ready-to-use applets for standard government documents like electronic passport, driver’s license, or electronic ID, the SECORA™ ID S is both flexible and secured across a broad range of single-application use cases. The Infineon applet collection is complemented by an additional applet collection from Masktech GmbH, providing robust and comprehensive security IC and secured file system solutions.
Ready-to-go solutions from Infineon and Masktech:
- Infineon applet collection
- Applet collection by Masktech GmbH
Designed to support both individual and multi-application requirements for electronic IDs, the SECORA™ ID X products deliver sophisticated Java-based solutions for a range of use cases. The ePasslet suite from cryptovision GmbH delivers ready-to-use applets that can be tailored to your specific application, with flexibility and adaptability among the core components of this high-end ID security solution.
Ready-to-go solutions from cryptovision:
- ePasslet suite by cryptovision Gm
This broad offering allows the customer to select the best product depending on memory size, use case, certification and authentication mechanisms.
SCinterface middleware is a software which serves as a bridge between a smart card and applications on a PC. It enables the credentials on the smart card to be used by applications to securely perform encryption/decryption, authentication, and also to sign digital documents. SCinterface middleware is platform independent and supports most commonly used applications.
- Compatible with cv ePasslet suite and applet collection from Masktech
- Supported interfaces: Microsoft CSP and Minidriver (for Windows), Apple Crypto Token Driver (for macOS) and PKCS#11 (for Linux derivatives, Windows and macOS)
- Supported use-cases: Disk encryption, eID, WWW login, system login, VPN login, secure WiFi, SSO, secure e-mail, document encryption and signature
- Faster project execution and time-to-market
- Reduced supplier complexity
- Optimization of stock management
- Contactless robustness and performance
- Reduction of total cost of ownership
- Including all-in-one toolset for applet development and personalization
- Comprehensive package portfolio including Coil on Module
- Based on solid field proven chip hardware technology SLC52G