OPTIGA™ embedded security solutions
OPTIGA™ family combining state-of-the art hardware security controllers with software
Our OPTIGA™ family of security solutions is designed for easy integration into embedded systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of information and devices. These hardware-based security solutions scale from basic authentication chips to sophisticated implementations.
The OPTIGA™ Trust family includes turnkey products for smaller platforms as well as programmable solutions, while OPTIGA™ TPM (Trusted Platform Module) products are ideal for embedded PC, mobile and computing applications. All OPTIGA™ TPM products comply with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards.
At a glance
- Reliable products with a proven track record
- Based on the latest cryptography
- Third-party security certified (Common Criteria)*
- Offering a variety of interfaces to match your system architecture
- Easy to integrate thanks to evaluation kits, host code and reference applets
- Developed and manufactured in a certified environment
- Matching security to financial constraints (scaling from entry level to advanced implementations)
- Available through several distributors
- Extensive integration support through the Infineon Security Partner Network
*This may not apply to all OPTIGA™ family products, for details please refer to the individual product pages.