Welcome to Infineon Toolbox
Thank you for using Infineon Toolbox which is now available online and offline to get started easier and finish your project faster
- NEW! Toolbox Launcher: Use our new Infineon Toolbox Launcher to manage all your Infineon tools. (IMPORTANT: Infineon Toolbox Launcher installations older than version 2021.1.0 need to get updated manually)
- Toolbox Online: Discover and use all Infineon online & offline tools + Use your project space to ease the evaluation of your boards.
Please follow these steps to install the Toolbox offline launcher.
Optional step: Backup Toolbox Launcher (< 2021.1.0)
Step 2: Launch and discover tools
- Infineon Toolbox is compatible with Windows 7 or later.
- A recent multi-core processor, 2 GB of RAM and at least 200 MB of disk space are recommend. Installation and usage of tools will require additional disk space and RAM.
- An Internet connection allowing HTTPS connections is required to install and update tools.
Get the latest version here:
Download Old Infineon Toolbox Launcher