OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 PC evaluation board
Plug-and-play device for easy testing and validation of the future-proof TPM in your platforms
The OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 PC evaluation board is the perfect way for developers to familiarize themselves with our ready-to-use TPM.
As a plug-and-play device, it simply connects to the SPI interface on your PC motherboard. You can then easily test and validate integration of our TPM solution into your platforms running various operating systems (Windows 10/11, Linux, Windows 10/11 IoT Enterprise, Windows Server IoT, etc...).
Host software and further application guides can be downloaded from Github.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 3.3 V or 1.8 V power supply
- 20-pin SPI connector, 50 mil / 1.27 mm pin spacing (Samtec ASP-159359-03 connector)
- Reset input from motherboard
- Allow you to simply test various scenarios and use cases
- Easy validation of Infineon’s OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 in a PC architecture
- Servers and PCs such as notebooks, desktops, tablets and workstations
- Embedded systems based on a PC architecture