Motorcycle engine management
Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
In areas of the world where motorcycles dominate the transportation landscape – most notably the Asia-Pacific region – motorcycle engine management is a central topic in booming markets. The biggest challenges: tight budget constrains and ever-stricter requirements for emissions and fuel consumption.
Infineon is well-versed in these challenges and accordingly offers a flexible, scalable portfolio suitable for motorcycle engine management needs. From highly cost-effective chipset solutions, such as MCU, U-chip and sensors, to scalable chipset solutions that support EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches.
Motorcycle engine management system diagram
- Scalable chip-set solutions supporting EFI, e-carburetor and CDI system approaches
- Highest feature density in smallest package supporting smallest form factor
- Single device TLE8080EM solution to manage the entire electronic power interface of an one cylinder combustion engine
- Scalable and an easy-to-use XC2700 family supporting easy to implement up- and downgrade options for functional enhancement or cost optimization
- CO2 reduction 17g/km; fuel efficiency increase 16mpg