Automotive Ethernet Gateway Evaluation Board
Order Nr.: KIT_A2G_TC397_GTW
Price: 1.899,- EUR
AURIX™ TC3xx (A2G) sets a new standard in scalability and inter compatibility within the family. This enables system suppliers to offer platform ranging from cost effective to high performance solutions while minimizing R&D efforts and time to market.
As a host controller in gateway and telematics applications, AURIX™ TC3xx microcontrollers support the latest communications interfaces and feature a Gigabit Ethernet interface, up to 12 ISO 11898-1 compliant CAN FD channels and, up to 24 LIN channels. An additional eMMC interface for external flash interfacing enables local data storage supporting software-over-the-air update concepts.
Realtek’s RTL9047AA is an automotive Ethernet switch controller with five integrated 100Base-T1 PHY transceivers, one fast Ethernet PHY and up to two full featured xMII interfaces to provide access via an external CPU or to a cascade switch. The RTL9047AA switch is AEC grade 1 qualified. It is ideal for various automotive applications such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), the gateway, or infotainment and telematics systems.
AURIX™ – TC3xx family
- AURIX™ TC397XX
- Up to 6 CPUs at 300 MHz
- Up to 16 MB internal Flash/7 MB internal SRAM
- 1 Gbit Ethernet QoS MAC with 4 Tx and 4 Rx DMA channel/queues
- Support of Ethernet standards IEEE 802.1AS-2011 and 802.1-Qav-2009, 802.1AS – IEEE 1588-2008 (TC397XX B step)
- A standby controller to support low power modes
Realtek RTL9047AA switch
- 5x 100Base-T1 integrated PHY
- 2x 100/1000 xMII ports for connecting a CPU
- AVB fully supported - QoS, time synchronization, traffic shaping
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 (-40 ~ 125°C)
- Flash-less design
- Lowest BOM required
TE MATEnet connector
- Modular and scalable connection system for automotive Ethernet
- High performance 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps according to IEEE 100Base-T1/1000Base-T1
The Automotive Gateway offers a huge range of Application use cases. With the AURIX™ TC397XX B Step in combination with Realtek’s RTL9047AA Switch future In Vehicle Networks can be addressed and evaluated. The TC397XX B Step is connected with a 1Gbps RGMII port to the switch for data transfer and one SPI channel for managing the Switch. RTL9047AA five 100Base-T1 Ports together with the MATEnet connector set provide the right feature set to connect the Automotive Gateway Board to an In Vehicle Network. 12 CAN-FD, 4 LIN and 4 Flexray channels allow bridging of different network topologies. AURIX™ TC3xx does not compromise on security. The second generation of the programmable Hardware Security Module (HSM) is available across the family for secure on-board communications and to prevent hardware manipulation such as tuning. Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB9670 is the latest product featuring a fully TCG TPM 2.0 standard compliant module connected via SPI to the AURIX™.
Access to complete AURIX™ technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- Please register under myinfineon.com (hyperlink) with your company e-mail address
- Send login name to: AURIX@infineon.com
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process can take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones).