Hydraulic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles
To fulfill its mission of efficiently controlling an inductive valve, a hydraulic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles must be robust enough to resist harsh environments – and be engineered to provide the right selection of protective and diagnostic functions. A task especially easy to complete with semiconductor solutions from Infineon.
Infineon offers a range of robust, high-quality low side and high side switches with the features and functions today’s hydraulic system demand. All are easily integrated into the electronic system, and our reference design and system solution help save you time and money. See what possible when your hydraulic systems designs meet components from Infineon.
System diagram: Hydraulic management system for truck and agricultural vehicles system diagram
- Integrated solution reduces the design outlay
- Pin-to-pin compatibility between the 12 and 24V PROFET™+ families
- Family concept with RDS(on) scalability reduces the engineering outlay
- Protection functions, including SC, overload, OT and ESD
- Diagnostic functions, including open load, OT detection, integrated OPAMP and current sense
- One stop shop: supply, microcontroller, actuators and sensors
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV