Powertrain inverter for truck and agricultural vehicles
Compactness, reliability and efficiency. These factors, along with safety and robustness, are what distinguish successful powertrain inverter for truck and agricultural vehicle designs from the rest. A scalable system level solution that reduces the time to market and the total cost of ownership is key.
Infineon offers all powertrain components from one source. Be it for controls, drivers or power electronics. Benefit from our extensive application know-how and comprehensive product portfolio of high-quality semiconductors, including IGBT stack, IGBT modules, discrete IGBT and gate drivers. We do all we can to ensure you bring a reliable, cost-effective power inverter for truck to market.
System diagram: Powertrain inverter for trucks and agricultural vehicles
- Product portfolio supporting a wide range of motors, generators and power classes
- Highly efficient 3-phase driver thanks to very low conducting losses, even at high switching frequencies
- Isolation-integrated in gate driver
- Wide range of 32-bit microcontroller solutions dedicated to (H)EV applications with an extremely cost-effective resolver interface
Eco-friendly solutions for CAV
Webinar about electric
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV
- Get to know Infineon solutions for low-side power switch ICs and identify which solutions meet specific automotive and industrial application requirements
- Become aware of the support material that Infineon provides for its low-side power switch portfolio