High voltage auxiliary applications for construction, commercial, and agricultural vehicles
With electrification as a positive option for commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV), the technologies required span all electrical and electronic disciplines including motors and drives, power and computing as well as sensing and communications. Semiconductor solutions for auxiliary drive applications for machines such as balers, saws, mowers, rotating brushes and harvesters play a particularly important role here.
Together with safety and robustness they must be compact, reliable, cost- and energy-efficient to stay competitive today. In addition to that, design engineers are looking for reduced time-to-market and total cost of ownership.
Infineon is your one-stop-shop with a comprehensive portfolio of power electronics, drivers and controls. With the system expertise of our engineers, we will ensure the success of your auxiliary applications designs for CAVs.
System diagram: Auxiliary applications for commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles
- Power-product portfolio including both power module and discrete solutions
- Gate drivers featuring galvanic isolation
- Highly efficient 3-phase motor operation thanks to very low conduction losses, even at high switching frequencies
- Broad 32-bit microcontroller solutions dedicated to (H)EV applications
- IPOSIM (High Power Modules & Disk Devices)
- Discrete IGBT Motor Drive Simulator
- Discrete IGBT Simulator
- XENSIV™ - Magnetic Sensors Simulation Tools
Parametric Product Finders
Webinar: Power Semiconductor Solutions for Propulsion and Auxiliaries in Trucks, Delivery Vehicles and Buses
With proven expertise and a comprehensive portfolio of robust, high-quality control and power semiconductor solutions, Infineon helps you engineer successful and reliable designs for commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles.
Podcast4Engineers: Electric commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles (eCAV)
E-mobility is not only a hot topic but also a broad one. Our experts paint the picture of electromobility in our podcast series, ranging from toy-sized hoverboards to oversized mining trucks and many vehicle applications in between. Learn how Infineon is helping to make the world of transportation easier, safer and greener.
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV
- Get to know Infineon solutions for low-side power switch ICs and identify which solutions meet specific automotive and industrial application requirements
- Become aware of the support material that Infineon provides for its low-side power switch portfolio