32-bit Traveo™ II Automotive Microcontroller based on Arm®
32-bit Traveo™ II Microcontroller based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications offers cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features.
32-bit Traveo™ II Automotive Microcontroller based on Arm® subcategories
Thanks to its special features the Traveo II family is the perfect match for connected-car. With processing power and network connectivity built into a single Arm® Cortex®- M4F and dual Cortex®- M7F, the Traveo II family comes up with an enhanced performance up to 1500 DMIPS and a high-performance CPU operating up to 350 MHz
Advanced security features:
Traveo II family package scalability
Functional Safety: A Holistic System-level approach for safe application software.
Traveo II embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car:
- Traveo II is an ISO 26262 Safety-Element-Out-of-Context product.
- Traveo II supports safety critical applications up to ASIL-B.
- Traveo II software is developed according to ISO 26262.
- Traveo II is supplemented by safety documents.
Security and safety features:
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension),
- HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- Hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory protection unit (MPU), shared memory protection unit (SMPU) and peripheral protection unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock, watchdogs, and self-test libraries.
Various diagnostic functions for improved safety
Access to complete AURIX™, Traveo™ and PsoC® technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- Please register under myinfineon.com (hyperlink) with your company e-mail address
- Send login name to: AURIX@infineon.com
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process can take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones).
Traveo II Trainings
- body control modules
- infotainment application