Galvanic Isolated Gate Driver
Robust, strong and precise single- and dual-channel, isolated gate driver ICs for MOSFETs, IGBTs, IGBT modules, SiC MOSFETs and GaN HEMTs
EiceDRIVER™ galvanically isolated gate drivers use the magnetically-coupled coreless transformer (CT) technology to provide signal transfer across the galvanic isolation. We offer functional, basic and reinforced isolated, UL 1577 and VDE 0884 certified products. The isolation allows very large voltage swings (e.g. ±8000 V).
Our isolated drivers incorporate most important key features and parameters for MOSFET, IGBT, IGBT modules, SiC MOSFET and GaN HEMT driving. EiceDRIVER™ are available as industrial and as automotive qualified products.
Depending on power switch type and applications, EiceDRIVER™ galvanically isolated gate-driver ICs offer excellent propagation delay accuracy, precise input filters, very low-ohmic source and sink outputs, fast output clamping, short circuit protection, active Miller clamp, DESAT protection, wide output-side supply range, negative gate-voltage capability, soft turn-off, two-level turn-off, strong reverse-current robustness, extended CMTI capability of 300 kV/μs and multiple UVLO choices. The galvanically isolated gate-driver ICs also provide strong, up to 10 A gate-drive currents for excellent power-switching efficiencies. Package options include small LGA as well as DSO 8-pin to 36-pin variants.
Select one of our product groups for detailed information
Robust integrated galvanic isolation from input to outputs, and in case of dual-channel isolated gate-driver ICs, as well as between the output channels, are important for hard-switching half-bridge configurations. Integrated reinforced input-to-output isolation is key for electrical safety, where needed. Industry leading precision timing characteristics, both across production and temperature range, enable the next level of power conversion system efficiency.
The extremely short propagation delays keep the designer’s flexibilities at the highest level, while the circuit is easy to use and the features comfortable to handle. Our products operate stable in harsh EMC environments and drive up to 300 A/1200 V IGBTs with its integrated 10 A output stage.
|Main benefits||Key features||Applications|
This might also be of interest for you
- EiceDRIVER™ isolated gate driver ICs use a unique coreless transformer technology to provide signal transfer across the galvanic isolation
- EiceDRIVER™ landscape and the most versatile single channel gate driver we have in our portfolio
- learn all about the product simplistic features and how they benefit your power electronics applications!
- an update on our newest product members
- the right driver makes all the difference
- EiceDRIVER™ Enhanced now include 1ED34XX (X3 Analog), with DESAT(adjustable filter time), soft-off(adjustable current)
- Up to 9 A output current, 200 kV/µs CMTI, 30 ns Max. propagation delay matching, 40 V Max output supply voltage.
- Perfect for CoolSiC™ SiC MOSFET. VDE 0884-11 & UL 1577 (planned). For solar, EV charging, industrial drive, UPS, etc.
Silicon Carbide MOSFETs bring a lot of opportunities to power electronics. However, how to achieve sufficient system benefits by using Silicon Carbide MOSFETs with suitable gate drivers? This training helps you to learn how to calculate a reference gate resistance value for your Silicon Carbide MOSFET; how to identify suitable gate driving ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements; and how to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.