The EiceDRIVER™ 1EDI3020AS is an automotive qualified single channel high voltage gate driver optimized for IGBT technologies.
The EiceDRIVER™ 1EDI3020AS uses robust Infineon Coreless Transformer Technology to provide bi-directional signal transfer across the galvanic isolation barrier.
Comprehensive safety features and ISO26262 compliance enable ASIL D classification on system level. Accompanying safety documents ease and speed-up FMEDA analysis in the application.
The compact package design and high level of feature integration save valuable PCB space and system cost, while pre-configured settings reduce design efforts.
Pin-compatible product variants make it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs (i.e. SiC MOSFET vs IGBT).
Summary of Features
- Single channel isolated IGBT driver
- For IGBTs up to 1200 V
- High CMTI up to 150 V/ns
- 8 kV basic insulation according to DIN VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- Basic insulation according to UL 1577 (Pending)
- Min. 12 A peak current rail-to-rail output
- Propagation delay 60 ns typical
- Typ. 10 A integrated Active Miller Clamp supports unipolar switching
- Integrated, accurate 12 Bit ADC for temperature measurements
- Integrated safety features to support ASIL B(D):
- DESAT and differential OCP protection
- Gate and output stage monitoring
- Shoot-through protection
- Primary/secondary supply monitoring
- Internal supervision
- Advanced driver diagnosis with duty cycle coded DATA pin
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Compact DSO-20 fine pitch package
- Easy product use (pre-configured settings, no programming necessary
- Pin-compatibility makes it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs
- Comprehensive safety features and ISO26262 compliance enable ASIL D classification on system level. Accompanying safety documents to ease and speed-up FMEDA analysis in the application.
- Reduced BoM and PCB space due to feature integration and compact package design
Register and get access to our free SAFETY documentation (Safety Manual, SASR, comprehensive ISO 26262 support material and more...)
Click here to see the step-by-step instructions to get registered and have access to the Safety Documentation
|Product Variant||Driver Support||Additional Functionality|
|1EDI3020AS||IGBT||ADC for Temperature Diode|
|1EDI3021AS||IGBT||Active Short Circuit|
|1EDI3023AS||IGBT||ADC for NTC & DC-Link|
|1ED13030AS||SiC MOSFET||ADC for Temperature Diode|
|1EDI3031AS||SiC MOSFET||Active Short Circuit|
|1EDI3033AS||SiC MOSFET||ADC for NTC & DC-Link|