The Beast 2.0
The Beast 2.0 is powered by the high-performance Infineon AURIX™ or Traveo™ II automotive wireless power microcontrollers. These controllers help the next-generation in-cabin wireless charging systems meet strict automotive safety, security, environmental and regulatory requirements, while still enabling industry-leading charging performance and efficiency.
This controller works seamlessly with Infineon’s power and security devices to provide a complete charging solution for smartphones and other connected devices.
- Latest WPC Qi functionality
- Supports 15W charging for Qi-certified devices
- Supports fast charging enabled devices
- Secure authentication between smartphone and charger
- Unique coil driver architecture meets CISPR-25 Class 4 EMC requirements
- Improved accuracy Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Wide range 6 -19V input supply; supports vehicle stop/start
- NFC/RFID tag detection
- AUTOSAR support
- Single Infineon Wireless Power Controller provides complete functionality
- Supports future products and standards with field-upgradeable Pantheon™ software