CoolMOS™ C6 combines Infineon's experience as the leading superjunction MOSFET supplier with best-in-class innovation. The C6 devices provide all benefits of a fast switching superjunction MOSFET while not sacrificing ease of use. Extremely low switching and conduction losses make switching applications even more efficient, compact, lighter and cooler.
- 600V CoolMOS™ C6 is replacement for 600V CoolMOS™ C3
- 650V CoolMOS™ C6 is replacement for 650V CoolMOS™ C3
Summary of Features:
- Easy control of switching behavior
- Extremely low losses due to very low Figure of Merit (R DS(on)* Q g and E oss)
- Very high commutation ruggedness
- Easy to use
- Better light load efficiency compared to C3
- Outstanding reliability with proven CoolMOS™ quality combined with high body diode ruggedness
- Better price performance in comparison to previous CoolMOS™ generations
- More efficient, more compact, lighter and cooler
- Improved power density
- Improved reliability
- General purpose part can be used in both soft and hard switching topologies
- Better light load effciency
- Improved effciency in hard switching applications
- Improved ease-of-use
- Reduces possible ringing due to pcb layout and package parasitic effects
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.